Monday, February 9, 2009

Names

I was gonna use a really long blog address like "Little Red Dot Versus Little Red Book", but decided it was too hard to remember, and might get me into trouble with authorities there, so my conquests will have to suffice.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do when I get there, haven't done any research, haven't even really packed. I publicly express worry, but really, I secretly enjoy the excitement that comes with an ill-prepared trip.

Come visit if you can; and if not, take good care, and come back here once in awhile to check if I'm still alive.

8 comments:

  1. how u know china can use blogspot.

    plus, please use a brighter theme la. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. old man eyes nt good... cannot see very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh I think black screen white font colour easier to see leh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah biangz... i knew you were secretly trying to enjoy the excitement by not packing and doing everything last minute... JUST LIKE ME. LOL

    limpeh also 到此一游

    ReplyDelete
  5. *pee*

    ya, i was here too.

    smell my stench.

    wahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 hours before I reach airport, still haven't packed!!! :D I WIN

    slacker si siang?? no2 ah? You watch out when I get back I will piss all over your car

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which car... He is trashing car like nobody business.... wahahaha

    ReplyDelete