Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I don't really know what to say, but school's been busy, and classes are pretty challenging, being a Chinese Ivy League equivalent and all. Shopping's been slowing down since school's taken over. DVD player coming soon so I foresee a lot of holing up in apartment.

I keep getting people who tell me I don't look like the artsy type, for whatever reasons that escape me. You mean there's a look?

I finally found The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar for like 50RMB, which delights me to no end. People here have been pretty nice so far, the going's good. I have given up taking pictures though, carrying a camera about is damn leceh.

I don't really know what to do this weekend though, think it's time to whip out my TimeOut to put it into good use. There's a drum n bass night this Saturday I think, hope it'll be good.

Golden Point's deadline is looming, I need to start reading/writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment