Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gravity Conquers Definitiv

Was trying to remove my jeans just now, and my foot got caught in the jean leg, causing me to trip while standing on one foot, and my whole weight came crashing down on my left knee. With that, my brittle self-confidence shattered, because as I struggled to sit up on my bed, I realised I didn't have an ice-pack handy.

Or any cough syrup, aspirin, cold remedies etc. I had been so confident I'd be ok, that I never once thought I'd need a first-aid kit. Yesternight's nosebleed/nosegush was blow #1. Today, there was no one to call, so I sat on my bed for awhile. Of course, there wasn't really time for self-pity. I hobbled to the bathroom, and wet some toilet paper with cold water as an improvisation.

Staring at the lumpy toilet paper, it was a pretty low moment. This was right after the high of having been brought to Orchard CRC cafe, a Singaporean cafe with something resembling a kopi peng.

Ok I'm typing with 1 hand, so that's it for now. Throw some sympathy this way ok?

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


    okays.. 3secs of sympathy

    Now get back to the books/p0rn

    ReplyDelete