Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 3

My Internet was down so I made brief notes about Day 3, Day 4 was pretty good too, except I'm really spending money too fast!

Shoved a cab hijacker aside and stared him down = feeling like local

Went to DVD shop with extensive collection, and bought about 50 DVDs for 500 RMB, including Monty Python and Kim Ki-Duk boxset. Owner, Mr AV Wang (Wang Lei) is Japan hater because of history, so not many Jap films. Stocked up a lot of Criterion though :)

Then headed over to Eric’s and A-ed another 15 or so off him, before teaching 4 people how to play poker, which was fun because 1) Stakes weren’t high 2) I set a no re-buy tourney style top 2 split 55-35 with first out becoming dealer taking a 10% tip: Eric, then Esther, then Lewis, then Yi Rui, who I pipped by a few dollars after outing Esther and Lewis.

Meeting Joseph tomorrow, my Internet is kinda fucked, so this is done on Word hoping tomorrow will be a better day blah blah

No comments:

Post a Comment